NORMOCIS400 is the unique and complete food supplement, at physiological dosage, useful in hyperhomocysteinemia control, a risk factor for the development of vascular diseases.
It is also suggested in the pre-conceptional period (at least 3 months before conception) and during pregnancy, as it contains 400mcg of folate, the essential substance able to reduce neural tube defect risks.
Its formulation is based on folate (acid (6S) -5- methyltetrahydrofolate), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), betaine and zinc, very important substances for the correct homocysteine metabolism.
5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (5-MTHF) is a metabolically active source of folate that is:
- 95–98% of both serum and red cell folate
- the essential form in which folates are stored in the body
- an immediately and completely bioavailable source of folate
- the only source of folate that can cross the blood-brain barrier
It is also ideal:
- in cases of genetic defect to MTHFR as the folate cycle continues to work
- when I have to avoid, with chronic therapies, the accumulation of non-metabolized folic acid
The dual layer tablet is a differentiated release: the 25% of the active ingredients are immediately released, while the 75% are released within 8 hours. This pharmaceutical technique allows a prolonged biochemical support of the homocysteine metabolism.
GLUTEN AND LACTOSE FREE
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Package: 30 controlled release tablets
Nutraceutical approaches to homocysteine lowering in hypertensive subjects at low cardiovascular risk: a multicenter, randomized clinical trial.
One 750 mg tablet contains:
- 400 mcg of folate - 6(S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (200 %NRVs*)
- 3 mg of vitamin B6 (214 %NRVs*)
- 5 mcg of vitamin B12 (200 %NRVs*)
- 2.4 mg of vitamin B2 (171 %NRVs*)
- 12.5 mg of zinc (125 %NRVs*)
- 250 mg of bethaine
*NVRs: Nutritional References Values (for adults) for vitamins and mineral salts according to Reg. (UE) n.1169/2011.
Dosage and use
Take one tablet per day preferably before one meal
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Consult your physician or a pharmacist in case of side side effects occur.
Store in a cool (below 25°C) and dry place protected from humidity, heat sources and direct sunlight. The expiration date refers to perfectly preserved and undamaged packages.
Questions & Requests
For further information about this product and/or to inform about side effects after the administration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org